The formation of the new parish

St Sebastian's continued to be in the parish and under the control of All Saints, Wokingham, with curates supplied by them until 1871 when the Parish of St Sebastian's was formed.

The population of the Parish has grown from 394 in 1881 to over 8000 at the turn of the millennium.


Our history
Webpage icon Introduction
Webpage icon History of the parish
Webpage icon The Sawyer family
Webpage icon The building of the church
Webpage icon The choice of name
Webpage icon The church building
Webpage icon Leaders of the church
Webpage icon Finally